Satellite conference of The International Congress of Mathematicians (ICM) 2022
«K-THEORY, C*-ALGEBRAS AND TOPOLOGY OF MANIFOLDS 2022»
The goal of this conference is to bring together leading international experts working on various aspects of noncommutative geometry and topology in order to report on recent developments as well as to chart new directions in the area.
The conference will focus on
- ELLIPTIC OPERATORS ON MANIFOLDS AND GENERALIZED MANIFOLDS, INDEX THEORY
- C*-ALGEBRAS, K-THEORY OF C*-ALGEBRAS
- GROUP ALGEBRAS AND GEOMETRIC GROUP THEORY
- COARSE GEOMETRY AND OTHER ASPECTS OF NONCOMMUTATIVE GEOMETRY
- ALGEBRAIC TOPOLOGY
- GEOMETRY AND TOPOLOGY OF MANIFOLDS
Registration deadline April 1, 2022.
If you would like to give a talk, please, register before February 1, 2022.
If you apply for financial support, please, register before January 1, 2022.
Up-to-date lists of speakers and participants, program (in development) and registration of applications for participation on the official website of the conference.