A branch of the Moscow Center for Fundamental and Applied Mathematics at Lomonosov Moscow State University announces a call for research applications on the following topics:
- «Direct and inverse problems of the optics of thin films and nanocoatings»
- «Algorithmic calculation of Feynman integrals»
- «Features of integrable systems»
- «Analytical theory of measure and its applications to stochastic analysis»
- «Gas-dynamic and magneto-hydrodynamic models in problems of astrophysics»
- «Analytical and asymptotic properties of Bayesian models and methods of statistical analysis and their practical application»
- «Methods of mathematical control in the conditions of real information»
- «Inverse and ill-posed problems of mathematical physics and their applications»
Applications are accepted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) by January 31, 2020. Application is to be submitted in free form. It should contain a description of the professional level of the leader and team members, including information on academic degrees and ranks, main results and publications during last 5 years, information on previously accomplished projects and grants, citation metrics, and other additional information that applicants consider important. Also, in the application, it is necessary to briefly characterize the expected results and their relevance, compliance with the international level in the area, proposed publications. The team should also list resources available to be used in the project, and include other necessary information about the project. The application should not exceed 5 pages. The application team may include from 5 to 12 participants, including the project leader. The team should include at least 50% of participants under the age of 39 at the end of 2020.
The maximum possible amount of requested funding is 1.6 million rubles.
The project should be completed on December 1, 2020.
The results of the competitive selection will be announced no later than February 15, 2020, an agreement with the team leader will be concluded no later than March 1, 2020.